Hapstead Hall Clerk
Hapstead Hall is located in the village of Ardingly. It is used primarily for community groups and activities.
The Hall Management Committee is looking to appoint a Clerk working for eight hours per week and mainly working from home.
The job description (See Link Below) includes:
- Meeting with potential hirers
- Making bookings and taking payment
- Managing the activities of the cleaner and any contractors
- Preparing the accounts for the Hall
- Attending up to six evening meetings per year with the Hall Management Committee
The salary scale offered is within the inclusive hourly rate of £12.14 to £12.89 depending on experience. There is an additional home allowance payment of £10 per month. Members of Ardingly Parish Council are Custodian Trustees of Hapstead Hall.
The ideal applicant will have clerical and finance experience and will have the ability to deliver work in a timely manner. Good communication skills are a must.
Contact the Parish Clerk via [email protected] or Tel 01444 226 209
12pm on the 30th July 2021